Sales Producer / Insurance Agent
We are an experienced and trustworthy independent insurance agency serving the area of Raleigh, North Carolina for over a decade.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute value to an established business in a rapidly growing area, we're looking for you to join us. Our ideal candidate is a smart, driven individual who's passionate about sales and marketing, has excellent communication and customer service skills, and seeks to bring real impact to our community.
We offer agents:
- Extremely competitive commission rates
- Market-leading product portfolio with A-rated industry partners in all lines of insurance
- Ongoing sales and marketing training
- In-house marketing support
- Extensive library of marketing materials
- Agent laptop and office space in our Raleigh office
- Field and sales support
- Our agents have earned many awards and honors, and we have been the recipients of several outstanding sales and service awards from different insurance companies.
This is a commission-based role consisting of lucrative commission rates based on sales, with potential for bonuses and incentives.
As a producer, you will be responsible for several tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Sales, marketing, and servicing of insurance policies, selling primarily Property & Casualty products with opportunities to refer to other carriers and earn referral compensation
- Providing ongoing, top-notch customer service to client base
- Attending carrier product training
- Researching marketing opportunities and tactics to reach new markets
Our ideal candidate should:
- Be currently licensed or working towards licensure to sell Property and Casualty within 30 days of hire, as well as Health and Life policies (2 separate state licenses)
- Have some work experience, preferably in sales
- Have High School/GED or higher educational designations
- Be a self motivated, outgoing, team player, with great work ethic and a professional attitude who gets things done.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader
Preferred, but not required:
Bilingual, fluent in English
NOTE: Candidates must be local to Raleigh.
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com